● Thoughts of thy Princess ●
• I'm living for a decade and eight. One word that describe me? Melancholy. •
• But I'm really "pasaway" at "makulit" and sometimes a bipolar one. •
♥ Loves to eat and listen to music ♥
♥ Loving ALERE by heart ♥
• Do not judge me until you know me. •
• Do not underestimate me until you have challenged me. •
• And do not talked about me until you have talked to me. •
| DISCLAIMER |
► Content that can be found here are my own unless otherwise stated. ◄
Sooner or later, almost everyone is hit by some type of tragedy. That includes people who seem to have everything. The question, then, is not whether you will face adversity but how you will react when you do. For instance:
I. What if you lost all your possessions in a natural disaster?
- Try to focus on what you still have rather than on what you lost.
(“Even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses." -Luke 12:15)
- Rather than become self-absorbed, use your experience to comfort others.
(“There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving." - Acts 20:35)
- Pray to God for practical wisdom to deal with your circumstances.
(“Pay attention to the prayer of the destitute.” -Psalm 102:17)
II. What if you were diagnosed with a life-threatening illness?
- Maintain a positive viewpoint.
(“A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit saps one’s strength." -Proverbs 17:22)
- Build hope in order to endure
- Recognize God’s concern for you as an individual.
(“Do not be afraid, for I am with you." -1 Peter 5:7)
III. What if you lost a loved one in death?
- Grieve over your loss.
(“There is a time to weep." - Ecclesiastes 3:1,4)
- Avoid isolating yourself.
- Remain calm if someone says painful words. These might includes expression such as “It was for good”.
(“Do not take to heart every word that people say." - Ecclesiastes 7:21)
- Learn the truth about the condition of the dead.
(“Dead are not suffering." - Ecclesiastes 9:5)
Pakyooots 😄😁 Goodnight! 💕💕💕 #instasize
Love has already found you.
So much time has been spent trying to make yourself lovable. Trying to make yourself more attractive, more interesting. But love has already found you, perfect and pure love. Rest assured that God loves you just the way you are.
The intense emotions you could never describe
"Thats what happens when people get involved with all that New Age crap… they spend the rest of their lives sitting at home burning candles for Mr.Right, when Mr. Good-Enough-For-Right-Now is sitting at the local bar."
:) pacute. Nyahaha! #tbt
2nd and 3rd book for myself! :D #InstaSize #books #beastly #flipped
I shouldn’t feel so let down, all the times when you don’t call. #InstaSize #selfie
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!
Sayo ang ang pagkain, kami ang kakain!
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!
Sana ay mabusog mo kami!
Maligayang Kaarawan sayo CHA!
Peace Pot!! :))
TO MY AMAZONA-BEST FRIEND! Just so you know! You are a good friend and an even better person. You gave the “good” to my person and the “best” to my friend. You taught me to fight. Fight to be better and stronger. I thank you for that! I know you’re brave enough to face those challenges in your life. Si Cha pa? Wala yatang inuurungan yan!
And now you’re on legal age, relax, chill, have fun and enjoy. But be careful, don’t rush into it! [Alam mo na yon!] I wish you all the finest things in life!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY POT! Cheers to the girl who stands up for me when I need it!
#happybirthday #bff #pot
Le noo and le bangs! :)) laba laba din! #unni #blahblah